Thursday 2 August 2012

A Disturbing Development


I’ve just taken a peek at the old homestead to see how preparations for my arrival are coming along and have a very, very disturbing development to report.

 


This is Mum & Dad’s bed.  Note the Sealy Posturepedic pillow top mattress, topped with a feather mattress (I appear to have been adopted by the Princess and the Pea).








This travesty appears to be my bed.  Note the plastic box with a duvet folded up in it.







This will never do.  I intend to make my first goal sleeping on the big bed.  Obviously I need to ask my cousin Ruby for a few tips – she seems to have it all worked out from this picture.


1 comment:

  1. My dogs always find a way to make it into bed with me lol...and if I shut the bedroom door they will wine and scratch at it...yep very spoiled :)

    ReplyDelete